Viavi (JDSU) - MTS-4118
The MTS-4000 is a small, compact and handheld test platform designed for all phases of the network lifecycle, from the installation to the maintenance of Access/FTTx networks and triple-play services. Modular in design, the MTS-4000 offers field service technicians the highest performance and superior levels of scalability and upgradeability.
- Large 7-inch indoor/outdoor color display
- Cost-effective, compact and handheld platform
- Multi-layer network solution from physical to services layer
- Highly scalable with up to 2 field-replaceable modules
- Connection checker with VFL, power meter and video inspection scope options
- Flexible connectivity for fast data transfer: 2xUSB 2.0, up to 1 Gb/s Ethernet
- Fiber test applications include OTDR, FiberComplete™ Automatic IL/ORL, CWDM Analyzer, PON/FTTH selective power meter , Connector Inspection with IEC Pass/Fail Analysis as well as Visual Fault Locator, Broadband Power Meter and CW light source
- Copper test applications include volt/ohm meter, time domain reflectometer (TDR), resistive fault locator, and wideband tones/spectal analysis to 30 MHz
- Triple-play service testing/IPTV and VoIP measurements from DSL access interfaces or standard Ethernet port
- VDSL and ADSL testing using Infineon Technologies chipset and licensed option for Dr. DSL® diagnostic solutions from Aware, Inc.
- Enterprise IT network testing: Basic troubleshooting functionality combined with the advanced capability needed to turn up and maintain modern networks
|Option ID||Option Description|
|E4118RMA65||Metro-Access Range Filtered 1650nm OTDR Module|
|EUNIPCSC||Universal PC connector with SC adapter|
|M4000T||MTS-4000 Platform with touchscreen|
Item code: 1017
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
This product is not rentable at our website. Contact us directly for rental prices.
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products
MTS4000 + Metro-Access Range Filtered 1650nm OTDR Mod