Viavi (JDSU) - OSA-610
Viavi OSA-610 High Resolution Optical Spectrum Analyzer offers outstanding resolution bandwidth and unprecedented wavelength accuracy that is 5 to 10 times better than traditional OSAs, making it ideal for existing applications but also advanced signal analysis such as 400G super channels. It is a compact solution for lab and field where reliability and performance are critical.
- Industry’s first field OSA that fully analyzes Nyquist WDM signals
- Separates and analyzes narrow guard-bands in compressed super-channels enabling 400 G deployments
- The smallest and lightest high-performance 400 G ready OSA available
- From the lab to the field — True 400 G lab performance in a field-ready tester
- Test DWDM components and systems in the C-band
- Validate and deploy flex-grid DWDM systems
- Qualify Nyquist signals and super channels
- 3pm wavelength accuracy
- Extended C-band acquisition range (1526-1568nm)
- Frequency, power level and OSNR measurement
- Side-mode suppression ratio measurement capability
- Compatible with the T-BERD/MTS-6000A, -8000 Platforms
Item code: 9000157
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Viavi (JDSU) - OSA-610 - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
High resolution Optical Spectrum Analyser 10/40/100 and 400 G