Viavi (JDSU) - MTS-8000FBC
Transport testing for the T-BERD/MTS-8000 Platforms
The Transport module for the T-BERD/MTS-8000 Platforms enables service providers to rapidly, reliably and cost-effectively deploy Transmission services in one convenient package. An important complement to the existing T-BERD/MTS-8000 platforms product line, the module supports T1-10 G SDH/SONET, 10/100/Gig Ethernet, 10Gig Ethernet LAN/WAN PHY, IP, Fibre Channel and OTN testing in the industry's most innovative test module.
- Truly field tailored, the only integrated Ethernet, SDH/SONET, IP, Fibre Channel, OTN and PDH test solution available to the market, weighing under 7 kgs.
- Battery operation up to 2 hours at 10 Gbps rates.
- Practically unlimited field modularity: you can match any requirement for test function, size, weight, or price.
- Reduce test times by up to 66% by testing up to 3 circuits simultaneously and independently.
- Customer exchangeable connector types (FC, SC, LC, ST and DIN), eliminating the need for crossover cables.
- Dual port design allows users to maximize port density by purchasing multiple SDH/SONET and GigE interfaces (2.7G - 155 Mbps optical).
- Built-in optical connection check functions with a high accuracy power meter/source, VFL, ORL and video microscope options available ensure that today’s most common optical problems are solved.
- Backwards compatible with existing MTS-5000 optical modules already in the field.
- Coupled with the NewGen module, verify Generic Frame Procedure (GFP), Virtual Concatenation (VCAT), Link Capability adaptation scheme (LCAS) and Ethernet technologies.
- Combined with the T-BERD/MTS-8000's optical layer test modules, test the physical, photonic, transmission, and data layers all in one portable package.
- Verify end to end network connectivity, throughput, and quality of service for all technologies.
- Measure network and circuit performance with an array of Error and Alarm insertion and analysis capability.
- Perform SLA and circuit acceptance routines via a variety of industry test standards.
- Test Quality of Service metrics by verifying results such as Jitter, Delay, Service Disruption, Lost and Out of Sequence frames.
- Verify network element characteristics with signal level and frequency measurements for all interfaces.
- Ensure network synchronization with the modules selectable timing references.
- Remotely operate the instrument with its web based Remote operation capability.
- Enable Productivity enhancements via the easy-to-use graphical interface and saved setup capability.
|Option ID||Option Description|
|E7787/7||SC connector for SM jumper|
|E8000M02QCFC1||T-BERD/MTS-8000 QC Fiber Characterization Getting Started|
|E8000M02QCFC3||T-BERD/MTS-8000 QC Fiber Characterization AP|
|E8000M02QCFC4||T-BERD/MTS-8000 QC Fiber Characterization CD|
|E80HCASE1||Hard case for multiple module config|
|E80HDISK||Hard disk drive for 8000 platform|
|E80HPWEU||150W Power Supply for 8000 Platform (Europe)|
|E80HVTCOL||High Visibility Touchscreen TFT Color Display|
|E80KEYB||Qwerty USB Soft keyboard|
|E80LIION||Additional Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery|
|E80VFL||VFL with 2.5mm UPP connector|
|E8100||2 plug-ins receptacle|
|E8136VLR||Very Long Range 45/43/42dB 1310/1550/1625 OTDR|
|E81DISPAP||Combined long range CD, PMD and AP module (1260-1640nm)|
|E81MTAU4||MultiTest Acces Unit for 4 test functions|
|EFJ30SCUPC||Bend insensitive 30cm fiber jumper SC/UPC TO SC/UPC|
|EGENFCAS1||Generic Fiber Characterization Automated Script|
|EM8000BT||MTS-8000 tester with battery module|
|EOBS550||OBS-550 Handheld Broadband Source for CD/PMD/AP|
|EOFS200||Optical Fiber Cable Software, OFS200|
|ESCSCOPE400||ESCSCOPE400;Quick Capture Video Microscope 200X-400X with USB Converter IncludesTips and Mini Soft Case|
|EUNIPCSC||Universal PC connector with SC adapter|
Item code: 1028
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Viavi (JDSU) - MTS-8000FBC - 1|
Rent this product
This product is not rentable at our website. Contact us directly for rental prices.
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products
Fiber Characterization kit (OTDR+PMD+CD)