Viavi (JDSU) - JD724B
The CellAdvisor Cable and Antenna Analyzers combine cable and antenna analysis DTF and VSWR measurements and fiber inspection with RF/optical power meters in a lightweight cloud-enabled instrument for use during cell site deployment and maintenance. The JD720 family has all of the measurement functions necessary to accurately verify the cell-site transmission line and antenna system from signal reflections (VSWR or Return Loss) to RF or optical transmission power and DTF (Distance to Fault.) It also enables the inspection of cell site fiber links via the P5000i microscope and measures optical power using the JDSU MP60/80 optical power sensors.
JD723C: 100 MHz to 2700 MHz JD724C: 5 MHz to 4000 MHz JD725A: 25 MHz to 4000 MHz (two RF-ports)
- A portable light-weight instrument <2.2 kg (4.85 lbs).
- Trace overlay allows comparative analysis of up to 4 traces in a single measurement screen.
- In addition to its 6 markers it also provides up to 3 Marker Bands.
- 7 inch TFT color display (viewable in daylight).
- External USB memory.
- The only cloud-enabled cable and antenna analyzers (via StrataSync).
- Reflection measurements are presented in VSWR, Return Loss, or Smith Charts.
- DTF - Distance to Fault Measurement.
- Cable Loss Measurement.
- Certify your fiber connections are free of contamination - unique Fiber inspection with P5000i Fiber Microscope .
- RF Power Meter with external power sensors.
- Optical Power meter with external optical power sensors.
- Unique cloud-based inventory and data management via optional StrataSync.
|Option ID||Option Description|
|GC72450531||Cable N-N 1.5m|
|GC72450551||Average Power Sensor 20MHz to 3.0GHz from 0 to -30dB|
Item code: 1014
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
This product is not rentable at our website. Contact us directly for rental prices.
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products
Antenna Cable Analyzer