Tektronix - DPO5104
The DPO5104 offers a robust set of features to speed every stage of debugging your design & from quickly discovering an anomaly and capturing it, to searching your waveform record for the event and analyzing its characteristics and your device's behavior.
With the DPO5104 Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope, you can analyze up to 20 analog and digital signals with a single instrument to quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs. Its 1 GHz bandwidth and up to 10 GS/s sample rate ensure you have the performance you need to see fast-changing signal details. To capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution, the DPO5104 offers a deep record length of up to 12.5M points standard on all channels and an optional record length of up to 250M points on two channels.
With Wave Inspector® controls for rapid waveform navigation, and more than 10 optional software and analysis packages for common technologies and in-depth analysis tasks, the DPO5104 from Tektronix provides the feature-rich tools you need to simplify and speed debug of your complex design.
- 1 GHz Bandwidth
- 10/5 GS/s (2/4 channels)
- 12.5M record length; Up to 250 Megapoint Record Length with MultiView Zoom™
- >250,000 wfms/s Maximum Waveform Capture Rate with FastAcq™
- FastFrame Segmented Memory Acquisition Mode with >310,000 Frames per Second Capture Rate
- TPP1000 Standard Passive Voltage Probes with Less than 4 pF Capacitive Loading and 1 GHz Analog Bandwidth
- User-selectable Bandwidth Limit Filters for Better Low-frequency Measurement Accuracy
- 53 Automated Measurements, Waveform Histograms, and FFT Analysis for Simplified Waveform Analysis
- Optional Serial Triggering and Analysis
- Optional Technology Specific Analysis
- Standard removable hard disk drive
- Microsoft® Windows 7 64-bit Operating System
- USB, LAN (LXI-C)
Item code: 9000137
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Tektronix - DPO5104 - 1|
Rent this product
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products
Oscilloscope; Digital Phosphor, 1GHz, 10/5GS/s