Tektronix - AFG320
The AFG300 Series is an excellent 16 MHz function generator with built-in arbitrary waveform, burst, sweep, and modulation capabilities. The instruments support standard waveforms including sine, square, triangle, ramp, pulse, DC and noise. Its sweep function includes Linear and Logarithmic (up or down) while operating in the Continuous, Triggered, and Burst modes.
Arbitrary waveform generation
With a sample rate of 16 MS/s, 12-Bit vertical resolution and a non-volatile memory that holds four 16,384-point waveforms, the AFG300 Series are powerful tools for simulating complex waveforms. Waveforms can be downloaded directly from selected Tektronix oscilloscopes and arbitrary waveform generators via GPIB, created with the standard ArbExpress waveform editing software package, or entered via the front panel.
- AFG320 Offers Two Independent Channels
- Load Waveforms Directly from Selected Tektronix Digital Oscilloscopes via the GPIB Interface
- Windows-based ArbExpress™ Software Package Included for Convenient Creation and Editing of Arbitrary Waveforms
- All Functions Including Waveform Creation and Editing Accessible via the Front Panel
- Optional Rackmount Kit for System Applications
Five Functions in One Instrument
- Function Generator
- Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Burst Generator
- Sweep Generator
- Modulation Source
Item code: 9000090
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Tektronix - AFG320 - 1|
Rent this product
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products
2Ch. Arbitrary Function Generator