Rohde & Schwarz - PR100
The Rohde & Schwarz PR100 portable receiver has been specifically designed for radiomonitoring applications in the field. The receiver’s functions and control concept have been optimized for monitoring tasks. In addition, it can be used for a variety of other applications.
The R&S PR100 operates in a wide frequency range from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz. Whether used for monitoring emissions, detecting interference or locating miniature transmitters, the receiver always combines high mobility with maximum operating ease. The receiver and the R&S HE300 active directional antenna together form a compact receiving system. The receiver can also be used in conjunction with other antennas, e.g. broadband omnidirectional antennas.
- Fast panorama scan across the entire frequency range from 9 kHz to 7.5 GHz
- 10 MHz IF spectrum and demodulation with bandwidths from 150 Hz to 500 kHz
- Spectrum and spectrogram (waterfall) display on 6.5" color screen
- Storage of measurement data to receiver's built-in SD card
- LAN interface for remote control and data output
- Ergonomic and rugged design for portable use
- Low weight: 3.5 kg including battery
- Manual location of emissions with the R&S®HE300 active directional antenna (9 kHz to 7.5 GHz)
- Automatic location of emissions with direction finding algorithms (20 MHz to 6 GHz)
- Display of digital maps on the R&S®PR100; triangulation based on multiple, manually or automatically determined DF results
Item code: 9000135
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products