Radiodetection - RD8000 PXL
- Light weight – at only 1.9 kg, the RD8000 range is comfortable to use for extended periods
- IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment
- Transmitter and locator feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
- Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
- Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
- Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
- iLOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
- iLOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
- Less time walking and more time locating.
- Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
- 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
- Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Bluetooth connection.
- A Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of the RD8000
- eCAL can issue and print validation certificate without needing to return the RD8000 to a service center.
- Depth readings are only indicated when the locator is correctly oriented above the pipe cable.
Item code: 160269
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Radiodetection - RD8000 PXL - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products