Keysight / Agilent - 89410A
The second channel makes it possible to measure frequency response or perform vector network analysis, and the built-in math functions facilitate measurement calibration and correction.
Two-channel statistical measurements such as cross-correlation and coherence can also be made.
The 89410A provides a flexible source for circuit stimulation.
Sinewaves, periodic chirps (sinewave sweeps), and pseudo-random noise are available, along with user-definable arbitrary waveforms.
The arbitrary waveforms operate on a block of up to 4096 complex points.
Any of these signals can be used as a stimulus while spectrum measurements are made elsewhere in the circuit.
Source level and dc offset of the pattern are all controllable by the user.
- DC to 10 MHz frequency range
- Resolution bandwidth range: 312.5 microHz to 3 MHz
- Optional second channel
- Amplitude input range
- 50 ohm input: –30 dBm to +24 dBm
- 75 ohm input: –31.761 dBm to +22.239
- 1 Mohm input: –30 dBm to +28 dBm
- Accurate two channel statistical measurements such as cross-correlation and coherence
- 1, 2, or 4 grids
- 1 to 4 traces displayed (single or overlay)
- Color (user definable)
- User trace title and information
- Flexible source for circuit stimulation
- Sine, periodic chirp, pseudo-random noise, and arbitrary source
- Continuous, manual, and single sweep types
- Instrument modes
- Scalar (frequency domain only)
- Vector (amplitude and phase information in frequency and time domain and also time gating)
- Analog demodulation (AM/FM/PM)
- Triggering: Free run, input channel, IF channel, internal source, GPIB
- Averaging: Video, video exponential, time, time exponential
- Source types: CW, random noise
- Resolution/window shapes
- 1-3-10 bandwidth steps
- Arbitrary RBW
- Windows: Flat-top (high amplitude accuracy), Gaussian-top (high dynamic range), Hanning (high frequency resolution), uniform
- Detectors: normal, positive peak, sample
- Spectrum, PSD , main time, gate time, math function, data register, auto correlation, time capture, instantaneous spectrum
- Frequency response, coherence, cross spectrum, and cross relation (with second 10 MHz input channel)
- Data format: log magnitude, linear magnitude, phase (wrap or unwrap), real part, imaginary part, group delay, log/linear x-axis
- Online help
- Trace math
- Standard data format utilities
- Marker functions: Frequency counter, peak signal track, band power, peak/average statistics
- Interfaces: GPIB, external reference in/out, external PC-style keyboard, active probe power, RS-232, Centronics, LAN
- Hard copy output
Item code: 114553
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Keysight / Agilent - 89410A - 1|
Ex-Rental Purchase Option:
Last viewed products
VSA with WCDMA Capability