Keysight / Agilent - N5193A
The Keysight UXG agile signal generator lets you create complex scenarios when you need them. Off the shelf, the UXG is a powerful building block, whether you want a dependable LO or a scalable threat simulator. By blurring the lines between analog and vector technologies, the UXG lowers the barriers between new intelligence and up-to-date signal scenarios. Generate increasingly complex simulations with the UXG and get closer to reality.
- Cover a wide range of radar, EW, and antenna-test requirements up to 40 GHz
- Accurately simulate complex signal scenarios with fast switching, phase coherency, and extensive pulse-modulation capabilities
- Update frequency, amplitude, and phase in as little as 180 ns
- Generate wide chirps that are 10 to 25 percent of carrier frequency
- Create pulses as narrow as 10 ns with 3 ns rise/fall times and 90 dB on/off ratio
- Use pulse descriptor words (PDWs) to generate long pulse trains and individually control pulse characteristics
Use the 3U-high UXG as a slide-in replacement for legacy fast-switching sources.
- 10 MHz to 20 or 40 GHz
- +10 dBm output power standard; optional attenuator with 80 dB agile range and -130 dBm minimum settable power
- 100 µs switching speed standard
- ≤-126 dBc/Hz typical phase noise at 10 kHz offset at 10 GHz carrier
Modulation and list capabilities
- AM, FM, ΦM, pulse modulation, and wideband chirps
- 3 ns pulse rise/fall time and 10 ns pulse widths
- List mode and agile controller mode standard
Automation and communcation interface
- 1000BaseT LAN, USB 2.0, and GPIB
- LXI compliant
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Code-compatibility with Aeroflex fast switching signal generators
Item code: 9000056
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
UXG Agile Signal Generator