Keysight / Agilent - N5183B
The pure and precise MXG
The MXG is the pure and precise alternative to the analog PSG, with advantages in size and speed. It delivers the performance you need--spectral purity, output power, switching speed and more--to perform module- and system-level testing.
Generate the signals you need with outstanding hardware performance
- Test radar receiver sensitivity with best-in-class phase noise and spurious performance
- Shrink your test stand with two rack-unit height
- Maximize throughput with fast switching speed
- Compensate for system loss, stimulate remote DUTs, and drive high-power amplifiers while retaining signal integrity
- Simulate multi-channel composite analog modulation with integrated multifunction generation
- Create variable RADAR PRI and pulse width with integrated pulse train generator
Maximize resources with low cost of ownership
- Increase uptime with high mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Minimize downtime and expenses with self-maintenance strategy and low-cost repairs
Item code: 9000060
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
MXG X-Series Microwave Analog Signal Generator