Keysight / Agilent - E8257D
Industry's Best Performance up to 67 GHz
The E8257D PSG analog signal generator delivers industry-leading output power, level accuracy, and phase noise performance up to 67 GHz (operational to 70 GHz). The PSG analog signal generator's high output power and superior level accuracy often eliminates the need of an external amplifier for testing high power devices and minimizes test uncertainty to identify errors early in the design process. The world-class phase noise performance (typically -126 dBc/Hz @ 10 GHz carrier and 10 kHz offset) is ideal for local oscillator, low jitter clock substitution and adjacent channel selectivity tests. When testing advanced RF & microwave radar, communications, and control systems, the PSG analog signal generator delivers the performance you demand.
Modular Microwave Signal Generator Platform – Optionally Add AM, FM, ØM, and/or Pulse
Generate continuous wave (CW) signals for LO substitution or swept stimulus response analysis. Optionally add AM, FM, ØM and/or pulse modulation to accurately characterize RF and microwave components and devices. Many performance enhancement options are also available to configure the signal generator to meet your specific test requirements. Tailor the PSG for today's RF and microwave test applications and easily upgrade in the future as your needs change.
- 250 kHz to 20, 31.8, 40, 50 or 67 GHz, operational to 70 GHz (.001 Hz resolution), and 10 MHz to 20 GHz (Option 521 only)
- Extendable to 75, 90, 110, 140, 170, 220, 325, or 500 GHz - Millimeter-wave source modules
- 23 dBm @ 20 GHz, 17dBm @ 40 GHz, 14 dBm @ 67 GHz output power (typ); > 30 dBm (typ) with Option 521.
- Industry’s best SSB phase noise with Option UNY: -143 dBc/Hz (typ) for a 1 GHz signal at 10 kHz offset
- AM, FM, ØM, pulse, and scan
- Typical 6 ns rise/fall times and 20 ns pulse width
- Dual internal function generators: sine, square, triangular, ramp, and noise
- Step, list, and ramp sweep (frequency and power)
- Source control using PSA Series Option 215
- Agilent 8757D scalar network analyzer code compatible
Automation and Communication Interface
- 10BaseT LAN and GPIB
- SCPI and IVI-COM drivers
- Backwards compatible with all PSG signal generators
Item code: 9000055
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
|Keysight / Agilent - E8257D - 1|
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
PSG analog signal generator