Kathrein - GPS Azimuth Adjustment Tool
- Azimuth accuracy ± 0.8°
- Mechanical downtilt accuracy ± 0.25°
- Height above sea-level accuracy ± 1 m
Connected to the antenna using different adapter plates or a mounting belt. Extendable for best signal reception. Controlled via a special outdoor 10’’ tablet PC (included in scope of supply). Acoustical and graphical adjustment support. GPS-based measurement of site location.
What are the advantages?
- Wireless communication between tool and tablet PC, no cabling necessary
- Suitable for all mobile panel antennas
- Compact size and limited weight
- Easy documentation with special Kathrein App
- Up to 6 hours operating time
Item code: 9000158
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Rent this product
Buy this product
This product is not for sale on our website. Contact us directly for sales prices.
Last viewed products
GPS Azimuth Adjustment Tool