EXFO - AXS-100
- Wavelengths 1310 nm, 1550 nm and 1625 nm filtered
- 29 dB/28 dB/28 dB (1310/1550/1625) / Up to 160 km
- Dead zone 2.5 m
- Memory capacity 500 traces
- Infrared printer, USB and RJ45 interfaces
- EXFO?s AXS-100 Access OTDR combines the industry?s leading OTDR technology with power meter functionalities in one powerful handheld unit. Optimized for point-to-point testing of passive optical networks (PON) within FTTx architectures, it offers several wavelength configurations and a wide range of options, for first-class flexibility.
- The AXS-100 Access OTDR is specifically designed for in-service PON troubleshooting. It features an optional dedicated port for testing at 1625 nm incorporating a filter that rejects all unwanted signals (1310, 1490 and 1550 nm) that could contaminate the OTDR measurement. The filter only lets through the 1625 nm OTDR signal, ensuring accurate OTDR measurements.
Item code: 144983
If you have a technical question, please ask it here. Your question will be answered by an engineer.
Last viewed products