Rental for 4G Testing
standards and solutions, such as LTE and WiMAX, develop, it makes sense to rent or hire equipment for 4G testing and implementation.
4G refers to the fourth generation of cellular wireless and is a successor to 3G and 2G standards.
A 4G system may upgrade existing communication networks and is expected to provide a comprehensive and secure IP based solution where facilities such as voice, data and streamed multimedia will be provided to users on an "Anytime, Anywhere" basis and at much higher data rates compared to previous generations.
4G is being developed to accommodate the QoS and rate requirements set by forthcoming applications like wireless broadband access, Multimedia Messaging Service (MMS), video chat, mobile TV, HDTV content, Digital Video Broadcasting (DVB), minimal services like voice and data, and other services that utilize bandwidth. The 4G working group has defined the following as objectives of the 4G wireless communication standard:
- A spectrally efficient system (in bits/s/Hz and bits/s/Hz/site)
- High network capacity: more simultaneous users per cell
- A nominal data rate of 100 Mbit/s while the client physically moves at high speeds relative to the station, and 1 Gbit/s while client and station are in relatively fixed positions as defined by the ITU-R,
- A data rate of at least 100 Mbit/s between any two points in the world
- Smooth handoff across heterogeneous networks
- Seamless connectivity and global roaming across multiple networks
- High quality of service for next generation multimedia support (real time audio, high speed data, HDTV video content, mobile TV, etc)
- Interoperability with existing wireless standards and
- An all IP, packet switched network. In summary, the 4G system should dynamically share and utilize network resources to meet the minimal requirements of all the 4G enabled users.
- LTE White Paper
- LTE For Global Mobile Broadband
- Making PHY measurements on WiMax
- Evaluating WiMax Signal Quality
- 4G Wireless Takes Shape
4G testing products available for rental:
LTE Radio Test Set
Sitemaster 1 port 25MHz to 4000MHz
Sitemaster 2 port 25MHz to 4Ghz
1-port Site Master 25MHz-20GHz
Air Interface Test Tool
3400-3600 MHz WiMax Transmitter
EXA Signal Analyzer
MXA Signal Analyser - 26,5GHz
PXA 26.5GHz Signal Analyser
Cable and Antenna Tester, 25 MHz to 4 GHz
Wideband Radio Communication Tester
TSMW Scanner WiMAX/GSM/W-CDMA/LTE
- Rent as long as you need the equipment
- Only quality brands
- No hidden costs
- If equipment goes faulty, replacements will be supplied within 24hrs
- When you have finished with the equipment, give us a call and we will arrange collection
Both WiMAX and 3GPP LTE are being offered as solutions to the needs of 4G.
Livingston provides a range of equipment that can help developers, installers and operators measure and therefore manage their network elements to achieve the required service and performance levels:
Below are some application notes from some of our key suppliers along with some of the equipment that we have to support this application. If you do not find what you are looking for then please give us a call as we are always interested in find solutions to your needs:
Livingston provides a range of equipment that can help installers and operators measure and therefore manage their network elements to achieve the required service levels: